skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
English project 2
miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2008
Music
Oasis
Coldplay
Queen
1. Name each band.
2. This band (Oasis) was formed by two brothers.
What are their names?
Liam and Noel Gallagher
3. Who was the original singer of this band (Queen)?
Freddie Mercury
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
My blogs
classworkonline2
My class blog
the megazin's blog
Archivo del blog
▼
2008
(15)
►
junio
(1)
►
mayo
(1)
▼
febrero
(12)
THE ANSWERS
British and American English
British myths and legends
National symbols
Places of interest
Sport
Famous people
Music
Literatura
The royal family
Geography
the british parliament
►
enero
(1)
I'm Sergi
smolina
Hy I'm Sergi and I think that if you read old of this bloc you learn a lot!!! The photo of the motorbike is the motorbike than I'm going to buy at 19-3-2010.
Ver todo mi perfil
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario